1. What are the advantages of E- commerce?
- Service available 24/7.
- Large stock range.
- Detailed product information.
- Ability to compare price.
2. What does Information and Communication Technology (ICT)mean?
ICT stands for information and communication Technology. In the Australasia region the term IT & T is often used Instead of ICT. This stands for information technology and telecommunications.
3. How can you protect against computer virus infection?
Viruses are small program which hide themselves on disk.
- a. By updating Antivirus Software.
- b. No connect to local area network without virus protection.
4. How can you view your computer’s details?
Start → Control panel → System and maintenance → Welcome center → View computer details.
5. What are folders in Microsoft Windows?
Files are Stored on a disk in Folder. A Folder is a container on a disk where files can be stored.
6. What is the Recycle bin? What are the uses of Recycle Bin?
The Recycle bin is a Desktop Icon which contains files which have been deleted recently.
Uses of recycle bin:
- Restore files and folders from the recycle bin.
- Empty recycle bin to delete data (You will be lost all data forever).
7. What does updating anti-virus programs’ mean?
The majority of new antivirus programs enable users to update their antivirus program through the software. Open the Virus program and look for “Update”, “Check for updates”, “Live Update”, or something similar. It means the antivirus will detect new viruses if it is updated.
8. How can you replace multiple wrong with correct ones at a time in MS Word?
- 1.Open the a data file ms office.
- 2. Key shortcut (Ctrl + H) and open the Find Replace dialog box.
- 3. Find what→ section type wrong word.
- 4. Replace with → section type correct word.
- 5. Click the Replace All.
9. Write down the keyboard shortcuts for the following functions:- a) Making fonts bold: b) Making fonts underlines: c) Making fonts italic: d) Increasing font size: e) Making a paragraph right –aligned:
- a) Ctrl + B
- b) Ctrl + U
- c) Ctrl + I
- d) Ctrl + Shift + > or Ctrl+ ]
- e) Ctrl + R
10. What is the procedure of inserting Symbols in an MS Word document?
1.Open the MS Word → Click the Insert tab →Click Symbols and select “more symbols” →Select desired symbols and click Insert button.